Thursday, May 24, 2012



Day 1   Ok well this is my second try on my first blog.  Obviously technology sucks and deleted my 500 word blog.  But anywho I made it to the country of kangaroos.  A horrible 16 hour flight brought me over to this land on a A380 BFP.  So since this is my second go I will make it short and sweet.    We started our day going through customs for around an hour or so standing in line.  We then met our fearless leader Mr. Mitchell and our bus drive "SKIPPY".  We then took a short hour ride on a top heavy bus through the winding roads of the outback.      Apron arrival at the Healsville Sanctuary we got to experience the Australian wildlife.  We saw one of the most awesome aerial show by the Australian birds.  These things were going amazing stunts with little help from the handler.  It's s good start to the trip. Signing out  Wimer

1 comment: